Hair loss getting worst and no one knows why.

I recently was put on Crixivan, Norvir and Zerit, and Ziagen. I got real sick. I started losing hair as well as other side effects. He took me off of that and put me on Videx, Sustiva and Zerit. Yhe only remaining side effect is hair loss. It has increased. They seem to think it is normal. Is there something I should ask them to test for? I wonder if it will clear up. I have not herd from anyone saying it cleared up. Thank you.

Response from Dr. Boyle

There are many potential causes of Hair loss and it can be associated with antiretroviral use or HIV itself. I presume your doctors have been unable to find the cause, despite their examination and lab evaluation and I would suggest that you see a dermatologist for an evaluation.

dna damage
Mj's medicine