Feb 27, 2001
My father in law is in the final stages of aids. But he also has lung cancer. The doctor says he has about 3 months to live, is there a web site that will give me information on what I can expect to see my father in law go through before he passes away, so that way we are prepared.
| Response from Dr. Bartlett
I am sorry about your father in law's illnesses. I am not aware of a website, but preparing for his death can be very helpful. Hospice may be a good resource for you.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blood In Urine After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Herpes After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Oral Ulcers After Oral Sex With No Protection What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- White Spots After Giving Oral Worried I Have HIV
- Can Genital Warts Cause Death?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.