Extremly Scared please help!!

I have only had two sexual partners in my life, The first one was four years ago and nine months after the sexual encounter I was tested for Hiv and i was negative. My husband who is the only other person I have been with was recently tested and he was negative but what my concern is is that when i was pregnant with my first daughter i was immune to Rubella and with my second daughter i wasent, and I have had a reacurring problems with herpe out breaks in my mouth and the are now ulcerated I am also always tired and just dont feel very well and i cant help worrying about having the possibility of having hiv Is it posiible I am just over reacting stressing my self out Well what my question is is nine months after possible exposure enough time should I trust the negative result? Please answer me soon cause I am going crazy. thanks Rachel

Response from Dr. Bartlett

Rachel, if you were HIV negative nine months after your first sexual partner, and if your only other sexual partner has been your husband and he is not HIV-infected, then you must be HIV negative assuming that he is truly HIV negative. For your other symptoms I suggest that you consult with your health care provider.

Symptoms
neuropathy