Taking Meds

I am currently taking Norvir, Crixivan, Zerit and Ziagen. I have been on this combination since December 1999. It is working very effectively. My Viral Load is 192 and my TCell is 1705. The problem I have is that my body has not adjusted to the meds. I still have numb lips and fingers frequently. When this occurs, it is like I am in a tunnel. I take my meds twice a day approximately 10 hours apart. Is there a different schedule i could follow to help alleviate the side effects?

Response from Dr. Bartlett

The numbness around your mouth may be realted to your Norvir. What dose are you taking? This side effect is frequently dose-related, and you may want to review with your health care provider if you can use a lower Norvir dose. Do you have any numbness in your feet? If yes, it could be that your finger and hand numbness is related to peripheral neuropathy from Zerit. It is very important to describe these symptoms to your health care provider.

minor illnesses?
hiv & antibodies