Mar 28, 2002
Is there anything new in the world of metabolic changes? How about this controversy with mitohondria toxicity?
| Response from Dr. Boyle
There is quite a bit that's new in these areas and you can visit the conference coverage from ICAAC or CROI available on this website for an update. It is much too long and detailed to summarize here in a general way.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sex With A Prostitute Worried I Have AIDS
- Fatigue After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- HIVpain In Penis After Touching Dried Blood Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Skin After Mutual Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Oral Ulcers After Having Sex During Period Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.