Per. neuropathy

Hi There I have suffered with neuropathy for 15 years or so and have tried meny treatments.Nothing worked untill my wonderful doctor gave me a sample of:LIDODERM (LIDOCAIN PATCH) 5 .It is manufactured by:Endo Pharmaceuticals Inc. This treatment has given me the first real relief from the pain I've suffered for so meny years. Do you know of any other meds. along the same line(like a cream)that are the works.

Thank-You

A.Christopher Priestly

That topical treatment has been helfpul to a number of persons suffering from neuropathy. In my experience relief has been better with that versus another topical cream (capracin) that is also used in that situation. Massage, acupuncture, and some prescription medications are also helfpul to some patients. I am not aware of any other topical medications soon to be available for that serious problem. KH

Sustiva
Lypoatrophy