Mar 27, 2002
Will the new once a day version of Sustiva reduce the side effects seen from taking Sustiva? My thought is that if you take only once daily it MIGHT be less likely to cause problems with concentration...ect. ?
| Response from Dr. Boyle
Sustiva/Stocrin (efavirenz) has usually been taken once daily. Since the 600mg tablet is equivalent to 3 of the 200mg capsules, it is not expected that the new tablet is going to change the side effect profile.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Testicles After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Rectal Bleeding After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Testicular Pain After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Getting Fingered Worried I Have HIV
- Does Sex Affect Cervical Dysplasia?
- How Long Do You Have To Wait Until You Can Get Tested For An Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.