Feb 24, 2001
Is Strep throat related to hiv (accute) I put myself at risk 7 weeks ago and 2 weeks later was diagnosed with strep G now i have swallon glans in arm neck and groin! One goes down and one comes up!! Do these sound like HIV . Please help!! I have faint pains in my arms and knees!
Thanks for your time
Response from Dr. Young
Strep throught is not related to HIV infection. It does suggest that you have had an oral exposure; but from what you have told me, I don't suspect HIV more than just a bad case of Strep.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Burning Urethra After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Cold Feet After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Mouth After Swallowing Precum What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Pain In Urethra After Licking Anus Worried I Have
- Sore On Tongue After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.