thin hair - BY
Feb 24, 2001
what does it mean when a person with AIDS hair starts to thin is that a stage of concern
Response from Dr. Young
Hair thinning can be the result of many things; with HIV infection, one should ask about nutritional status, thyroid function and the possibility of drug reactions. I have seen a fair amount of hair loss in association wiht the use of boosted (Norvir) indinavir-containing regimens. We have had some luck with using lower doses of ritonavir with indinavir to assist with this.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Flaky Skin After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Scrotum After Blowjob Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Skin After Blowjob Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Penis After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Can I Get Hepatitis C From A Bite Wound?
- Can Selenium Sulfide Help With Flat Warts Hpv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.