|HIV and strenuous exercise
Mar 26, 2002
Dear Dr. Boyle, If someone is newly infected with HIV, with all of today's treatments, how many symptom free years could they have on the average? Also, is strenuous exercise good for someone with HIV infection if they were already in top shape for years prior to infection? I have always been a fanatic of exercise and don't want to stop.
Response from Dr. Boyle
They could be symptom free for a lifetime if they get appropriate medical care and treatment and they adhere to it. Exercise is not a problem and in fact is likely to help, so feel free to continue with your exeercise routines.
NOT HEALING WELL TOO!
- Are Red Spots An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Sore Testicles After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- How Often Does Chlamydia Cause You To Be Sterile In Women?
- Is It Possible To Have Sores On You Private Part Without It Being An Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.