|what are the symptoms?
Feb 23, 2001
I'm in my teens and recent I had Unprotected sexual intercourse with a girl of similar age that apparently sleeps with allot of people. I recently have had extreme cases of instant tiredness and some muscle pain and headaches. Are these symptoms of HIV and how long does it take for symtoms to show after contracting HIV? I am generally in great health and dont get sick very often. I'm really worried. please answere back.
| Response from Dr. Bartlett
Your symptoms could be due to many different causes; I would strongly suggest getting HIV tested and learning more about safer sex.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Runny Nose After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Cause Of Vaginal Strep Infection
- Genital Warts Transmission By Hand
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.