Annoyed!

This use to be a very imformative forum for people, like myself who actually are infected with HIV. I use to like to read this to compare my side effects to others. I do not know of any other hiv+ people where I am from, and it was nice to come here for support. Now why am I referring to this in past tense? Because I think it is so annoying that every question is regarding " what if I am infected " " i had sex with my brother" What is this? I have asked plenty of legitimate medical questions that were not answered due to volume of questions. Can we please refer these worry warts to the correct forum!! Thank You!

Response from Dr. Bartlett

Thank you for your feedback and today I called the web site organizers to discuss this very issue with them. I am hopeful for improvemnts soon.

Mono or HIV
DISEASES LEFT BEHIND