|Mono or HIV
Feb 23, 2001
Is there anyway to differentiate HIV from Mononucleosis in the type of symptoms they give?
Response from Dr. Bartlett
There is substantial overlap between the symptoms of mononucleosis due to Epstein Barr virus and HIV, so it is extremely important to get tested.
Possible sign of hiv+?
- How Long Can A Baby Live When Infected With HIV/AIDS?
- How Long Does It Take To Contract The HIV/AIDS Virus After Sexual Intercourse?
- What Does An Intermediate Hiv Test Result Mean?
- What Is The Name Of The Virus That Causes Aids?
- Can You Get HIV From Touching Feces?
- Chances Of Getting HIV From Broken Condom
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.