|Mono or HIV
Feb 23, 2001
Is there anyway to differentiate HIV from Mononucleosis in the type of symptoms they give?
| Response from Dr. Bartlett
There is substantial overlap between the symptoms of mononucleosis due to Epstein Barr virus and HIV, so it is extremely important to get tested.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Scared To Death
- Diarrhea After Anal With Condom Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Red Eyes After Erotic Massage Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.