Agenerase and Aspirin

I am seeing recommendations to use low dose aspirin to stave off possible cardiovascular side effects related to PI use. I have high triglycerides and cholestrol and am on agenerase. When initially getting on this medicine I was told not to use vitamin E anymore since the medicine has a large amount of vitamin E already. Since vitamin E also dilutes blood (recommended to stop it before surgery for example), would using aspirin with agenerase pose a problem of diluted blood too much? Also, maybe because of the presence of vitamin E in agenerase formulation, is there a lower correlation between cardio side effects and agenerase, compared to the other PIs? Tx much for your help.

I would advise using a low dose aspirin if your lipids are elevated and you have other risk factors for coronary artery disease (smoking, family history, diabetes, etc.). In general use of low dose aspirin is OK with amprenavir. KH

Permanent damage to the gut?
Zerit and facial nerve damage?