Primary HIV symptoms and timing...

I think this refusal to committ to a time frame and proper set of symptoms is really frustrating, and in turn causes more harm than good. Why are we not hearing from more HIV+ people as to what their primary symptoms were?

I have been following the recent questions about primary HIV symptoms/timing and must say that recent answers to questions about primary symptoms and timing need more clarification. There must be some set of symptoms that are common to accute primary HIV infection.

Response from Dr. Bartlett

The dilemma is that it is difficult to identify acutely infected persons in real time, and therefore describing in detail the symptoms of acute HIV infection has been problematic. Even in the best case scenario, I doubt that we could definitively say that one set of symptoms always came before another. It is a frustrating circumstance, and certainly one in need of continuing research.

cr4ixivan kidney
Pls help....