Erectile Dysfunction

Over the past 6 months my sex drive has decreased drastically to the point where I don't even get aroused like a normal person. Most of the time my penis does not respnd to physical or visual stimulation and most of the time when I masturbate it is completely flaccid. Even though my testosterone levels are normal I was on Testosterone injections for several months. Initially it was a minor improvement but after several injections it seemed my problem worsened. My lover is negative and intercourse with a condom is impossible at this point so I have ok'd him to go outside the relationship for release. Now I run the risk of him bringing back another infection or disease. Help me I am at my end with this. I JUST WANT TO BE NORMAL!!!!

You don't mention what your HIV status or treatment status is. Some HIV and other medications can contribute to impotence. An evaluation by an HIV experienced and sensitive urologist is often helpful. Viagra is often helpful but doses have to be decreased when the patient is on a protease inhibitor. KH

I AM WONDERING IF THIS ARE SIMPTOMS OF LYPODYSTOPHY.
Permanent damage to the gut?