Pls help...CBC results for HIV ers.

Dear Dr, I was recently infected (6 months back) but am not on medication as yet. VL 25K with CD4 570. My question is that I have been accepted in a job interview and has been asked to go for a basic blood test (CBC). This is for insurance coverage provided by the company. I'm worried that there could be abnormality found on my CBC if I were to go for the test and the abnormalities will be able to be picked up by them. Can you pls tell me whether all HIV ers will have an abnormal CBC ie higher white blood cell , Neuthophil, Lymphocyte and Monocyte? I have read somewhere regarding how common HIV ers will have higher counts of WBC. Is that true? What is the general trend on CBC result for HIV ers? Pls answer this question of mine as I'm due for the blood test in 5 days time. Thank You and God Bless. Jason M.

This forum is for handling symptoms related to the treatment of HIV infection. Questions about blood test results can be addressed to the forum on anemia.

nausea, weak & slurring when talk
I AM WONDERING IF THIS ARE SIMPTOMS OF LYPODYSTOPHY.