nausea, weak & slurring when talk

Today my friend had to leave work again b/c she was throwing up. When I spoke to her she sounded like her words were slurring. She stopped her "aids" medicine in Jan. but still is taking meds to prevent other illnesses. (she has decided to choose quality not quantity of life) Anyway, I was hoping someone could help explain why she might be slurring.

Slurring words could be due to the effect of the HIV virus on the brain (AIDS Dementia), to neurological damage from an AIDS related complication such as toxoplasmosis, to stroke like effects of medications or other diseases, or to side effects of other medications or chemicals (such as alcohol or other substances that can be abused). The list is long but that is a worrisome observation. It would be recommended that she be seen by her doctor or other medical professional. KH

yeast infection and HIV
Pls help...CBC results for HIV ers.