yeast infection and HIV

i've had this yeast infection since February 14 and it still not cured with the proper treatment. i went to see a gynocologist and she told me that there is nothing else, but the yeast infection. she told me to use monistat and i did but that did not help, she told me to buy a douche and that did not help either. does that mean that i can be hiv infected? or are there other reasons for this? i asked a nurse from my university and she told me that stress can cause the yeast infection to presist, i have be extremely worried and stressed for a month already, do u think that it might be stress?

This forum if for persons who have symptoms related to the treatment of known HIV infection. Questions regarding HIV testing will no longer be answer in this forum.

rash
nausea, weak & slurring when talk