Lopinavir/Tenofovir Side Effects

25 days ago two of my three HIV drugs where changed. I switched from Sustiva (Efavirenz) and Videx (Didanosine) to Kaletra (Lopinavir) and Viread (Tenofovir) and remained on Ziagen (Abacavir). Since I started these new drugs I have had really bad constant nausea. It's driving me mad! My doctor gave me Metoclopramide to ease the effects of the nausea but they make no difference. My question is which of the two new drugs is most likely to be causing this nausea? I have to see my doctor in 8 days times and if I still have this awful nausea I'd like to ask him to stop the medication as I want my life back!! But I would like to know which of the two is the culprit! Thank you.

Most often the Kaletra would be the culprit. Marinol often is helfpul short term for that. After a month it sometimes settles down. KH

Body image and lipoddystrophy
Blood donations