I really really need your help!!!!

Hello, I have many questions that i would like for you to answer for me. I would really appreciated if you would help me figure out what to do. I have been infected with the human paviloma (genial warts). I've had this virus for almost a year and its been almost 8 months that i have been cleared. I havent had a wart for months. My question is that i have been having sex with my boyfriend for about 8 months already and i havent gotten warts any more. Do you think that I might of affected my partner even though i dont have warts inside of me? Could i still affect him if i still continue, without him knowing that i have this virus? I dont want to tell him because i am afraid that he might leave me. As for my body, I feel great and i have been taking good care of myself. When i had the warts i used the aldara and everything went away. I have been really happy because it worked but i just been worried because I am going to get married and i dont know whether to tell him or not. I know that i am always going to have the virus but i dont want to pass it on to my partner which i dont know if i did already. What should i do? Should i tell him? Can you also tell me if this can affect on oral sex too? I would really appreciate if you would answer all my questions, I am very very worried and i would like to get an opinion from an expert. Thank you so much for your time.

The risk of infection a male partner when the female has had genital warts which are no longer visible is not well understood unfortunately. The general risk per contact is believed to be low. The best advice is often the toughest--it is preferable to tell sexual partners about past sexually transmitted diseases that are often chronic and to advise condom use. There are vast numbers of persons with past infections with HPV or herpes who enter into good sexual relationships with informed/supportive partners. HPV is getting more and more attention so hopefully better answers and means to eradicate infection will be available in the near future. KH

HIV transfer
Agenerase