Mar 21, 2002
I am just wondering, I am male. I fingered my one night partner and touched my penis arousing myself. When i penetrated my partner, I used a condom, My question is how easy is it to transfer HIV to my penis from my fingers
I am getting quite stressed about it.
| Response from Dr. Henry
If you have no ulcers or breaks in the skin of your penis then transfer of HIV from that form of contact is extremely unlikely. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Catch HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Fever After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Flaky Skin After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Touching Dried Semen Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Loose Stool After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Pain In Penis After Sucking Penis Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.