Skin Rash

Hi Doctor. I have developed a skin rash mostly on my chest, a little on my arms, neck and back. The rash initially looks like chicken pox but it does not itch nor does it look like a blister. It spread relatively quick in a few days. Then it stopped spreading and after a week it is developing again. At the same time, I have an ulcer on my tongue which is painful. Are these the symptoms of HIV or AIDS?

Response from Dr. Bartlett

It is difficult to comment on a skin rash without seeing it. If you are worried, I strongly suggest seeing your health care provider.

Apartheid for the Worried Well!!!
Peg interferon and side effects?