Possible Symptoms? Early seroconversion?

HI! i was curious if the following were were typical symptoms of HIV infection and if it is normal to experience seroconverstion as early as two weeks after exposure as i've heard it normally takes 4 weeks before any symptoms show? Anyways, two weeks after possible exposure i had a dry cough, one that tickled the back of my throat and caued me to cough up phlegm. The week following i began to experience stomach pains and gassiness along with respiratory problems and what felt like constant "pressure" on my chest particularily when i attempted to take deep breaths all of which lasted a week. This was then followed by a stiff neck, aching muscles and joints (shoulder and knee)headaches and a "chilly" upper back sensation. Currently i am 6 weeks into possible exposure and i am fine aside from a slight persistent coughing. Are these all symptoms of possible HIV exposure and is it possible for seroconversion to begin that early? I appreciate your feedback, thank you.

Response from Dr. Bartlett

The symptoms and the timing you describe could be consistent with acute HIV infection. I would strongly suggest consulting with your health care provider.

Antigene p24 Low-grade fever, swollen glands HIV+??
Neck Lymph Node