|I need help!
Feb 20, 2001
i had a visit to vietnam, i'm only 15 but i accident'y drank out of a cup of my cousin's gay male friend and now ever since i got back to the US i have symtoms of eating ice all the time and just got two light red spots on my hand and i got acne on my back
| Response from Dr. Bartlett
HIV cannot be spread by sharing a cup.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Red Spots A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Odds Of Getting AIDS Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Hairy Tongue After Licking Anus Worried I Have HIV
- Loose Stool After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Pain In Balls After Receiving Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Psoriasis After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.