Mar 20, 2002
Dr. I start taking lopid twice a day 30 min before meals. The question I have is that I have to take Vericept, with a meal twice a day. Will the lopid affect my meds since I will be taking it 30 to 40 minute before i take Vericept,d4t, and 3tc than you.
Response from Dr. Henry
Using Lopid in the manner you described should be just fine. KH
Totally confused about tests...can I ever be sure.
HIV Weight loss
- Hiv And Toothache
- High White Blood Cell Count What Does It Mean Hiv
- Will Chlamydia Be Detected In Blood Test?
- What Damage Can Chlamydia Do To Your Body?
- What Can Can Cause A False Positive Syphilis Test?
- What Are The Odds Of Contracting Genital Herpes After Sleeping With Someone Who Has It But Not An Outbreak?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.