sneezing is HIV symptoms???
Feb 16, 2001
5 monts ago, i make sex.I have had a Anti HIV 1-2 test 1,2,3,5 months.all of them are negatif(-). but i have had sneezing for 3 months. I sneeze 3 times everyday. I apply to doctor and ask. I have only sneezing no other symptoms.doctor said anyting. I didnT have fluu. 1- Is it related HIV?
Response from Dr. Bartlett
If your HIV antibody test has been repeatedly negative, then your sneezing is not due to HIV. I would review this symptom with your health care provider.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Odds Of Contracting HIV Sex With A Prostitute
- Burning Penis After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Coated Tongue After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Jock Itch After Swallowing Cum Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sinus Infection After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.