sneezing is HIV symptoms???
Feb 16, 2001
5 monts ago, i make sex.I have had a Anti HIV 1-2 test 1,2,3,5 months.all of them are negatif(-). but i have had sneezing for 3 months. I sneeze 3 times everyday. I apply to doctor and ask. I have only sneezing no other symptoms.doctor said anyting. I didnT have fluu. 1- Is it related HIV?
Response from Dr. Bartlett
If your HIV antibody test has been repeatedly negative, then your sneezing is not due to HIV. I would review this symptom with your health care provider.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Does Gonorrhea Discharge Look Like?
- What Cream Can You Put On Genital Herpes?
- What Can I Do For My Immune System To Keep From Getting Shingles Again?
- What Can A Man Do If He Thinks He Was Exposed To Hpv Genital Warts?
- What Are The Long And Short Term Problems With Genital Warts?
- Syphilis Blood Test Window
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.