|numbness on hands, is a side effect of zerit and epivir?
Mar 16, 2002
i started on zerit and epivir after having billirubin high. i was before with combivir and rescriptor. i felt last days numbness on my hand and little pain. it will be temporary. i will call my doctor next week. thanks. x
Response from Dr. Henry
is Questran safe for lipids
policosanol for lipids
- Black Spots After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Red Spots After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Is Autoimmune Hepatitis Contagious With Sex?
- Symptoms Of Vaginal Bleeding Headache Low Back Pain Cramping
- Breast Feeding With HIV Effects On Baby
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.