What percent is 6 weeks?

Hi Dr. Henry, It is said that "Seroconversion is detectable in 96+ of people at 12 weeks" But I like to know what is the at 6 weeks and agian at 8 weeks? Thank you very much.

P.S. I've read that under the (current HIV antibody tests)..Most people will who is infected will show antibody by 4 weeks?-how accurte is this statement? and what is the at 4 weeks?

95% of recently infected persons are antibody test positive by 8 weeks (5% take > 8 weeks). The average time to antibody positivity is 25 days. KH

thanks for help (osteo or (avn) or both)
Sleeping pill