Videx EC and nausea

Do you think it is possible that due to the extended formulation of Videx EC which I assume sits in my stomach for a longer period of time that other meds may cause nausea? I am extreemly sensitive to all meds and presently beleiving that the Videx is the culprit. Thankyou

Videx EC actually is formulated to sit in the stomach but to pass through. It is much better tolerated than the other formulations which used previously. Still, perhaps 10% of patients will get nausea from it. Whether it is the culprit depends on the other meds you are on and the details of any other medical problems you have and details relating to your GI complaints. You should discuss with your HIV doc. KH

combination therapies
thanks for help (osteo or (avn) or both)