PEP (Combivir) side-effects, part 2

Thank you for answering my first question (on the 8th of March). I have to say that my mild cough, mild sore throat, occasionally blocked nose continue -- after 11 days of Combivir. The drug company insert said that cough/nasal problems are observed side-effects. But from your earlier response it seems that you think that that's probably very rare. Is it advisable to take cold medications or antibiotics?Also, in the last day or two I've been experiencing fatigue -- is that common after 9 or 10 days of feeling not much fatigue?

Fatigue due to Combivir (particularly AZT) is common during the first month of treatment. Cold meds are OK. Antibiotics only if bacterial infection likely (strep throat/sinusitis). KH

Specific alcohol question -- NOT toxicity, adherence, or safe sex
combination therapies