Feb 6, 2001
Does flush-free niacin (niacin with inositol added) work as well as plain niacin for lowering abnormally high cholesterol?
Response from Dr. Henry
I am not aware of any data on that. A common sense approach would suggest that, for persons who have a flushing reaction to regular niacin, to try that product out and watch for flushing as well as check the cholesterol levels after 4 weeks. KH
7 months past still negative
no AIDS or HIV, but have salty taste in mouth
- Can You Get Hiv By A Haircut?
- Possibility Of Getting Hiv From Spitting In Food
- What Underlying Conditions Cause Candidiasis?
- Will Two People Infected With Genital Herpes Make Each Others Herpes Worse?
- Will I Still Have Symptoms After Being Treated For Chlamydia?
- When Shingles Scab Up Are They Still Contagious?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.