reiter's syndrome

is the joint pain in this syndrome symmetrical or not? I can't find the answer in the search. And is allergic irritations also known as conjunctivitis? I did read on this forum that if one has Reiter's syndrome the HIV Elisa TEST won't show antibodies for up to two years. Can you please clarify these questions for me, it would make my day. Thank you

Persons with HIV infection may be at some increased risk for Reiter's syndrome. Reiter's syndrome generally doesn't impact antibodies to HIV so the diagnosis of HIV infection is still straightforward. The arthritis in Reiter's syndrome often involves the knees and can be on just one side but more often is symmetrical. KH

knee pain
vaccinations