Feb 6, 2001
Hi guys, it is wonderful that you participate in this forum because many people have simple questions and don't have the money to seek a doctor's appointment. I am 19 and my knees have been EXTREMELY stiff and achy for the past few mths. Do you have any idea what it can be. My sep was normal. Can this be early HIV infection, in your experience?
| Response from Dr. Henry
Extremely unlikely that your knee pain would be due to HIV. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blowjob From A Prostitute And AIDS
- Ache In Testicles After Insertive Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Mouth After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Fever After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Herpes After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Erotic Massage Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.