Feb 6, 2001
Hi guys, it is wonderful that you participate in this forum because many people have simple questions and don't have the money to seek a doctor's appointment. I am 19 and my knees have been EXTREMELY stiff and achy for the past few mths. Do you have any idea what it can be. My sep was normal. Can this be early HIV infection, in your experience?
Response from Dr. Henry
Extremely unlikely that your knee pain would be due to HIV. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Which Ethnic Group Are Affected With Hiv?
- How Rapidly Can One Die From Hiv If Treatment Starts Too Late?
- When Do Swollen Lymph Appear With Hiv?
- Treatment For Neuropathy In Arms And Hands And Legs And Feet
- How Long Will A Person Live With Untreated Hiv?
- Natural Treatment For Hypogonadism
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.