|HIV & back
Feb 6, 2001
Doctors- Is there a relationship btw 1st episode of back acne and HIV. Like big, painful, volcano size acne? If it was e.coli, would it take a while for the skin to normalize?
| Response from Dr. Henry
The rate of acne localized to the low back is not increased in HIV infection. E coli rarely is linked to acne. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sore On Penis After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Touching Dried Blood Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Are Pimples A Sign Of A Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.