|HIV & back
Feb 6, 2001
Doctors- Is there a relationship btw 1st episode of back acne and HIV. Like big, painful, volcano size acne? If it was e.coli, would it take a while for the skin to normalize?
Response from Dr. Henry
The rate of acne localized to the low back is not increased in HIV infection. E coli rarely is linked to acne. KH
- What Is The Difference Between Razor Burn And Herpes On The Vagina?
- What Causes Hpv Other Than Sex?
- What Causes Genital Warts To Come Back?
- Risk Using No Condom When One Partner Has Herpes But Not On An Outbreak
- What Are The Chances Of High Risk Hpv Turning Into Cancer?
- Symptoms Of Herpes On The Tongue
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.