aching groin node
Feb 6, 2001
Should I be worried if one node has been swollen for 3 mths, and occasionally hurts? Thanx
Response from Dr. Henry
Not usually a sign of HIV infection. Have your doc take a look at it. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Probability Of Getting HIV From French Kissing
- Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Risk Of Getting AIDS
- Is Sinus Infection An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Is Sore Throat A Sign Of HIV?
- Is Tingling In Fingers An Early Sign Of HIV?
- After Being Exposed To Hpv How Long Does It Take For Signs Of Cervical Cancer To Appear
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.