|Reaction to the Drugs
Feb 6, 2001
I started to one of the HIV drugs, and had to come off of it because it made my bode feel like it was on fire. Know a week later I am having problems with my feet. They feel like they are tight and it hurts when I walk. Could this still be from the drugs in my system?
| Response from Dr. Henry
Rarely, yes. I have seen that but I would still consider other possibilities. You need to have your HIV doc exam you too figure out what is going on. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Is The Most Common Medication Prescribed For Gonorrhea?
- What Is The Chance Of Getting Herpes From Drinking From The Same Cup?
- What Does An Infected Eye With Chlamydia Looks Like?
- What Are The Most Common Ways To Get Genital Herpes?
- What Are My Chances Of Catching Chlamydia?
- Topical Creams For Relief For Genital Herpes
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.