Hiv (+) women make meal ????

Hiv (+) women make meal ???? Hiv (+) women make meal ???? and Casual contact in the family. First i explain my family story. My wife is nurse. We got married 3 years ago. We have two son. My sons and me are hiv (-). But 6 months ago, my wife was exposure Needle stick.now, she is hiv(+).she started antiviral teraphy 3 months ago. 1- my wife is making meal in our house and we eat together. Is there any possibility to infect to us(me and my sons) because my hiv(+) wife makes our meals and breakfast????? Most important question for us? 2-. We use same toilet and bath. Is there any possibility to infect hiv(+) to us. 3- I and my wife musnt make any sexual behavior(sex and deep kissing). 4- my wife likes a lot our baby. She kiss our sons. She wants make bath for sons but didn't any time. . Is there any possibility to infect to us: thank u . I m looking forward to your answers

Contact such as your describe rarely if ever transmits HIV. Sharing needles,razors, toothbrushes is discourage due to the possibility of blood contact. Common sense hygiene and washing generally reduced the risk for transmission to near zero. KH

kidney function deterioration
Reaction to the Drugs