antibiotic = thrush?? - KH
Feb 6, 2001
Hello Dr. KH, (1) Do taking 3 pcs. of 250mg antibiotic (amoxyllin) in 2 days can cause thrush the following day or after(after 2 days)??? Hope you'll post it here in the site. I really need your comment or opinion. PLEASE. thank you. john.
Response from Dr. Henry
For some people short course of antibiotics can impact their mucosal health. Please discuss with the doc who wrote the presciption. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Skin After Touching A Bloody Scab Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Psoriasis After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Erotic Massage Worried I Have HIV
- Antibiotics Used To Treat Gonorrhea And Chlamydia
- Can You Catch Hepatitis From Dry Blood?
- How Long Does Hpv Last In The Immune System?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.