I NEED HELP! - KH

I am negative on Elisa for 22 weeks but i am having ALL of the symptoms of internal KS and I am so very very scared. My legs are stiff and swollen and hard to walk on and I KNOW there is something DRASTICALLY WRONG. What do you think? My spine hurts and I am getting signs of PN -toes are falling asleep and a couple nights ago a shooting pain in one toe woke me out of a sound sleep.

There is essentially no way those symptoms are due to internal KS with the scenario you describe. Look elsewhere for the cause and discuss with your doc. KH

Where do I go from here? Very worried! - KH
antibiotic = thrush?? - KH