|I NEED HELP! - KH
Feb 6, 2001
I am negative on Elisa for 22 weeks but i am having ALL of the symptoms of internal KS and I am so very very scared. My legs are stiff and swollen and hard to walk on and I KNOW there is something DRASTICALLY WRONG. What do you think? My spine hurts and I am getting signs of PN -toes are falling asleep and a couple nights ago a shooting pain in one toe woke me out of a sound sleep.
| Response from Dr. Henry
There is essentially no way those symptoms are due to internal KS with the scenario you describe. Look elsewhere for the cause and discuss with your doc. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Testicles After Anal Fingering Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Jock Itch After Vaginal Sex With Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Oral Ulcers After Drinking Water Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Balls After Touching Vaginal Secretions Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Penis After Touching Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Fingers After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.