What is Lymphadenopathy...
Feb 6, 2001
(1)May i know what is Lymphadenopathy?? (all i know is it is a hiv symptom) What its look like and feels? wheres that usually located?? (2)What is Pharyngitis? whats look like and feels like? wheres that usually located? (3) last, what is Myalgia, arthralgia ??? hope for your short kind answers. thanks.
Response from Dr. Henry
Lymphadenopathy simply means swollen lymph nodes which are common in the general population. The most common locations are in the neck region, the arm pit area, and the groin. They feel like rubber marbles and usually are not painful. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Blood In Urine An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Is Hair Loss An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Bronchitis After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Sore Throat After Kissing Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can I Get Hepatitis C From A Bite Wound?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.