Upper back is

I'm a healthy person until... (1)im 22, 5'11", 130 lbs, one day, I went to bed w/ a woman unprotected sex, on that very following day, i suddenly felt something sore or hot at my upper back the "hot" sensation still going on for 5 days(bcoz of this my face sweats at times and my neck "sometimes" feels cold) , on the 6th day it slowly subsided but still when i touch my hand at my back it is hot. now this hot feeling is slowly moving to my both arms and towards my neck. (2)On the 5th day also, my tongue has all white something, and inside both my cheek of my mouth has a white long line (like a nerve) (3) WHATS LYMPH NODE OR GLAND LOOK LIKE?? (IS IT A GOITER ON THE NECK LIKE) May i seek your kind advise AND OPINION of (1) AND (2)and (3). Thank you. John

This forum is for persons who are known to be HIV + and their caregivers to ask questions about symptoms related to HIV or its treatment. Your symptoms are not related to known HIV infection. I suggest you discuss with your primary care doctor. KH

Vitamin Supplements Too Much of a Good Thing?? - KH
Pic of Lymph Node? - KH