|RE: Sleep Aid Guidance
Mar 8, 2002
For the person who wrote: Sleep Aid Guidance.
I had chronic insomia for many many years (15 or so). Until I found Ambien. 5 or 10 mg and I sleep a wonderful sleep for at least 6 hours. When I wake I don't have that "hung over" or groggy feeling.
| Response from Dr. Henry
Thank you for the feedback. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Loss Of Feeling Due To Neuropathy
- How Long Does It Take To Know If U Are Hiv Positive?
- Will My Chlamydia Go Away With Treatment?
- What Are Complications Of Untreated Gonorrhea?
- Took Antibiotics As Prescribed For Chlamydia And Still Have Symptoms
- Testing Positive For Herpes With No Symptoms
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.