Do Amoxyllin cause white coating in the tongue - JB

Doc JB, 1day after having unsafe sex w/ a woman, i voluntarily take 1 amoxyllin 250 mg every 7 hrs ( i take 3 amoxyllin all in all, thinking it will kill the virus ) two days after i developed a white coating on my tongue (particularly on the middle of my tongue). This white coating still present for 8 days. The first 2 days are very dry but the following days it has now more saliva but still the white coatings are still present. my question is Do Amoxyllin plus Fatigue cause white coating in my tongue?? Hope for your kind comment. Thank you. John.

Response from Dr. Bartlett

Amoxicillin could cause a white coating on your tongue, but I think it is very important to have it checked out by your health care provider. You might have thrush, and it would be important to have a more thorough evaluation and specific treatment if it is thrush.

Changes in semen consistency
Lipodystrophy/My Darkest Hour