NEED your help again - JB

when immobilized at 22 weeks negative wrote about the legs problem- does that sound like KS to you? I read that it can cause swelling and difficulty walking . Please read immobilized again and think about same question as a manifestation of KS . I am female and am going CRAZY waiting for a 26 -6 month test. Please help me out -your thoughts??

Response from Dr. Bartlett

KS can cause leg problems, but it is usually a later complication of HIV and the skin lesions are visible. Therefore I believe that it is unlikely that you have KS.

Shingles..??? - JB
Re:Facial Wasting question from Jan 11/01