|mosquito bites... - JB
Feb 6, 2001
doc, what if a mosquito bites and suck blood to an hiv+ person and suck again to other hiv- person beside him. what are the chances for the hiv- person?? will he also be in great risk?? Concern. john
Response from Dr. Bartlett
John, mosquitos have been carefully studied as a means of HIV transmission and there is absolutely no evidence that it has ever happened.
Costing... - JB
Shingles..??? - JB
- Is Two Weeks After Having Sex Too Early To Get Tested For Hiv?
- Does Hiv Causes Change In Hair?
- When Genital Warts Fall Off Are You Still Contagious?
- What Is The Meaning Of Chlamydia Igm Antibodies?
- What Does Herpes Look Like Around Your Lip?
- What Is The Quickest Way To Get Rid Of Genital Warts?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.