|mosquito bites... - JB
Feb 6, 2001
doc, what if a mosquito bites and suck blood to an hiv+ person and suck again to other hiv- person beside him. what are the chances for the hiv- person?? will he also be in great risk?? Concern. john
| Response from Dr. Bartlett
John, mosquitos have been carefully studied as a means of HIV transmission and there is absolutely no evidence that it has ever happened.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Burning Penis After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Pain In Penis After Anal Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Rash After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
- Rash After Rubbing Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Sinus Infection After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Needle Stick Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.