Costing... - JB
Feb 6, 2001
doc.. how much in us dollar do an individual must prepare for the one year medication and treatment only?? pls kindly comment. thanks
Response from Dr. Bartlett
Most combination treatments for HIV cost between $10,000 and $16,000/year. This is actually quite cost effective in the US when compared to the cost of interventions in many other chronic diseases. We are also very fortunate to have mechanisms whereby most patients in need have access to these medications.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is White Spots A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Hairy Tongue After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Rash After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Cunilingus Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Touching Skin Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.