|Lymph nodes JB
Feb 6, 2001
Can I be hiv + and only have swollen lymph nodes?
| Response from Dr. Bartlett
Persons with HIV infection can have no symptoms or signs related to HIV, or they may have only swollen lymph nodes. Due to the potential absence of characteristic signs and symptoms, it is important to get tested if you are at risk.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Red Spots After Touching Blood Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Jock Itch After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Urethra After Anal Fingering Worried I Have
- White Bumps On Penis After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Insertive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.