|Lymph nodes JB
Feb 6, 2001
Can I be hiv + and only have swollen lymph nodes?
Response from Dr. Bartlett
Persons with HIV infection can have no symptoms or signs related to HIV, or they may have only swollen lymph nodes. Due to the potential absence of characteristic signs and symptoms, it is important to get tested if you are at risk.
WHAT SHOULD I DO NEXT? PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!
Fever Of Unknown Origin - JB
- Getting Hiv Through Fingering With A Cut On Finger
- Will Shingles Rash Spread?
- Will Genital Warts Eventually Go Away And Not Flare Up Again?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes From Infected Person?
- What Else Can Cause Blisters Besides Genital Herpes?
- What Does The Discharge From Chlamydia Look Like For Men?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.