|Lymph nodes JB
Feb 6, 2001
Can I be hiv + and only have swollen lymph nodes?
| Response from Dr. Bartlett
Persons with HIV infection can have no symptoms or signs related to HIV, or they may have only swollen lymph nodes. Due to the potential absence of characteristic signs and symptoms, it is important to get tested if you are at risk.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hepatitis Spread Through Semen
- If I Have High White Blood Cell Count Does That Mean I Have Hiv?
- Planned Parenthood Rapid Hiv Testing
- The Ability Of Hiv Positive People To Play On Sports Teams
- Is It Possible To Get Hiv By Getting Poked By A Hiv Needle?
- Man Has Hiv And Partner Wants To Get Pregnant
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.