Feb 6, 2001
My left side of my vagina is bigger then the right side there are no bumps,doesn't hurt, it just feels bigger in a way swollen. Is that normal?
Response from Dr. Boyle
If this is new or if you don't know, you should consult your gynecologist or primary care doctor for evaluation. If this is the way it has always been, it may be a normal variant but you should still discuss it with your doctor on your next visit. BB
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blowjob From A Prostitute How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For AIDS
- Anal Warts After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Hair Loss After Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Sex With Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- White Bumps On Penis After Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.