Not Healling Properly

Hey doctor:

I have been on Viracept, Epivir and Retrovir for over 2 years and find that I do not heal properly. If I get an ingrown hair on my leg, the red mark is permanent after it goes away. When I get blemishes, the leave marks after they go away. When I get blisters they heal and leave a red mark of their history. Even things I treat with anti infectuous agents like Neo Sporin tend to not aid in my healingprocess. It seems every scrape and mark and blemish is pretty much a permanent thing for me lately. Also I notice the onset of scne since I started these meds... Coincidence or med related? Thanks for all of your great advice..

Jason- NYC

Response from Dr. Boyle

It is unlikely to be medication related, but you should make sure that your diet is providing adequate nutrients and vitamins.

Skin problem possibly due to one of my meds...
Recurrent Sinusitis = HIV?